THE YOUTHS AS AGENTS OF CHANGE by Amina Adhan Ahmed
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing...UncategorizedFebruary 18, 2013
The Act of Giving
The act of giving can sometimes be an uphill task for some people. This reminds me of the man in the...UncategorizedFebruary 15, 2013
An Insight into Rape
Tammy is a beautiful young woman with high moral values. She has a good job, an ever-loving mother, a caring...UncategorizedFebruary 13, 2013
Let’s Play Ten-Ten
Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean as the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. This is...UncategorizedFebruary 12, 2013
The Causes, symptoms and Prevention of Cancer.
The World Health Organization marks the World Cancer Day on the 4th of February every year. It is an annual event...UncategorizedFebruary 10, 2013
Happy New Year
One year ago, the year 2012 was sent to the world to continue the cycle which its predecessors had started many...UncategorizedJanuary 4, 2013
The King has Come!
I went to bed early hours of this morning amidst all the talks about the day. I was not particularly...UncategorizedDecember 25, 2012
VIRGINITY TEST: A Violation on the Fundamental Rights of Women and Girls
Some days back, we celebrated the human rights day. I wrote an article to call our attention to this and to...UncategorizedDecember 22, 2012
Picture Speaks: Never Alone 2012
Here’s what you missed at the EWDA’s Never Alone 2012. For more of these pictures, visit EWDA’s Facebook page. Registration into...UncategorizedDecember 19, 2012
- Stylish Stars at The Met Ball Themed Premiere of Ocean’s 8.
- Ocean’s 8- First Thoughts on the Movie
- All You Need to Know About IGTV
- SoTectonic Giveaway: Exquisite Magazine Subscription for two(2) followers
- 4 Ways to Prevent Food Wastage
- All Our Favourite Looks From The Premiere of Lara and The Beat
- Recap of the World Cup 2018 Finals and Awards Won.
- The Wedding Vendors’ Review Ep1: The Planner