If you follow me on Instgram, then you already know that Lancome launched this Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation. The foundation which is said to have a shade for everyone comes in 40 different shades. When they launched in Nigeria, they launched with a campaign tagged, ‘My Shade, My Power’.
I attended the pop up sale at Temple Muse where we attempted to find my shade. Though the make up artist said to try shade 10, I got some testers in different shades. I started by doing swatches of the shades I got which I am yet to publish. However, I had a professional Makeup Artist over and we decided to do a wear test of the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation. I was attending the New Media Conference which made it a very ideal day to do the wear test.
Funke of Beauty Bellaz used 10.1 and 10.2. All that you can watch and get to see how that turned out after 9 hours on my personal IGTV channel. For this post, I will like to give you some useful information which you need to arm yourself with when trying out the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation. They are;
- The foundation is very matte.
- Because of the matte nature, it is advised that you blend quickly.
- Should you desire to have a dewy look, use an illuminator.
- The foundation gives the skin a glowy appearance.
- When swatching to find your shade, it is better to do so under natural light.
- There are several reasons why your foundation could stop being your shade. This we can discuss in another blog post.
Have you tried the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation? What was your experience?